This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Signature and Uploaded Pictures Displaying in Email in v4.0?

1. agdm619

We really need the signature and uploaded pictures to be displayed in the email. With our company relying heavy on "conditional logic" the emailed completed version of the form is most important because its the only completed form that shows the "conditional logic" correctly. The "Entries" page in the backend shows ALL data even if the data was not selected in the form. What I'm told from the developer is that this is necessary for editing data in the backend.

If the only way to view the completed form correctly with "conditional logic" intact is the email (for now) then it would nice if there was more control over how it can be displayed. Is there a way to show the signature and uploaded pictures in the email without attachments and links? Please any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

I'm hoping 4.0 will save us?!

Thanks,
    Aaron

SIDENOTE: It would be nice update for the backend "Entries" if there was a toggle switch to "turn on conditional logic for this entry" that way we could view the completed form correctly the way it was submitted to us in the backend.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. agdm619

Nothing huh? :(

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. yuniar

I'm sorry, that feature is not available yet within v4.0

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. agdm619

Is there any progress on this? Or maybe a work around? We really need the signature to be displayed in the email. please! :)

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic