This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Skip Page Logic - -> Review Page

1. enuffsaid

Greetings,

MachForm supports one payment gateway. How difficult would it be to add "Skip Page Logic" to the Review page?

I have a Dropdown at the end of my form where the user selects (PayPal, Check, or Credit Card) - using Skip Page logic I have users "skipped" to the success page if PayPal or Check are selected. PROBLEM.... they do not have the chance to "review" their entries and with Delay Notifications, they receive no emails. IF I have them proceed to the "Review Page" - the submit button takes them to the payment request page for the established payment gateway. (Not useful if the user selected Check and they are taken to a Credit Card page).

SO, why not place an option in the "Review Page" code where IF user had selected ANYTHING OTHER than the defined payment gateway (which will be listed on the Review Page), the "Submit" button DOES NOT take them to the defined gateway, but to a "Link" we can define?

Also, why not have a button on the "Review Page" that users can click to email a copy of the "Review Page." - - > useful when a "Check" is being used for payment.

Regards.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. madrussian

I see you have certainly made an effort to explain as much in detail as possible, however I feel like some information might be missing. Based on what I'm reading all of your requests should be possible with logic and notification options. I know this because I have a similar setup on one of my forms. The client selects credit card or check and is taken to the appropriate screen based on the selection. Regardless of the selection a review page is displayed and clients get an email with their submission.

The logic for page skipping just needs to be looked at. As for an email of the review page you can select to have your customers receive an email with as little or as much of the information they filled out as you desire based on notification settings. Additionally if you wanted a check box for them to select to receive the email you would just add a logic that only sends the notification email when that is selected.

Please let me know where I'm misunderstanding your question or getting confused. Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. enuffsaid

madrussian,

thank you for responding, it has been resolved.

1. Once the Review Page is displayed, there are two options (SUBMIT) and (PREVIOUS).
    a. User selects SUBMIT ----> Next screen is the payment gateway linked to the form.
    b. User selects PREVIOUS ---->Previous page is selected.
    c. Skip Page logic does not appear to work after this page is shown (with) a payment gateway set.

My question was an attempt to use the "stored" user selected option (PayPal, Check, or Credit) and redirect users NOT using my payment gateway to another page after the "Review Page." Yuniar responded and told me it was not possible.

2. I solved the email issue by NOT selecting the "Delay Notification" option and using Logic to send emails based on the users payment selection. When "Delay Notification" was set, the "Enable Emails" logic did not function.

Thanks.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic