This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Skipping page logic not working with merchant account setup

1. rwilki61

Hi. Amazing application. I love it.

I am having trouble though with my form working with conditional logic though. I have a "payment method" choice field setup so that if the customer checks the "pay by check" radio button, it shows the address, fax, and email to send a check to, but if they check the "pay by credit card" button, it shows the credit card entries.

I have the logic set to skip the credit card page(s) and go right to success if they click on pay by check. The form seems to process correctly, but no email is ever sent. The form processes email fine otherwise.

When I disable merchant account in the payment area, it processes the form and sends an email. When I activate the merchant account area, it does not process the email when pay by check is selected and the credit card pages are skipped.

Any ideas?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. yuniar

That's most likely caused by the "Delay Notifications until Paid" option being enabled on your payment setting page/
    When your client selected cash, there is no payment, hence no email as well.

To overcome this, setup a conditional logic for the email as well.
    Create a rule, so that when check is being selected, an email is being sent.

MachForm Founder

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic