This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

stripe and paypal payments

1. rikjay

hello there is the stripe payment method available in euros.
    Also is there a way of using the Show Total Amount function without payment eg payment on delivery.
    I have a baby rental service in so customers often book online but pay with cash

thanks for your help

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. tmparisi

There is a "cash/check" option available in the merchant area of each form. Instead of selecting paypal or stripe, just select cash/check.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. rikjay

yes . but i would like to give customers the option to pay via pay pal or pay on delivery..... as soon as u select paypal ...even if u select via logic .. if pay on delivery is selected go to submission page.. it still goes to paypal..

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. he4gaveme

I assume you would have to leave the paypal option activated, on the review page, instruct the user to click submit and then when they are redirected, they will have to cancel that payment. The record that is then submitted via Machform has a payment status of UNPAID.

Is this correct??

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Using the conditional logic, you can assign a logic to a field (such as multiple choice), so that when "Cash/Check" is being selected, the form will go directly to the success page instead of the payment page.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. he4gaveme

yuniar, that type of conditional logic requires your form to have pages; and if review pages before submit is activated in conjunction, you will not be able to have the review for that page.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic