This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Submission Delay with Code Based Output

1. rocketmedia

I am getting a delayed response when submitting forms for my site that displays raw code while waiting for the form to process. I am wondering if their is a fix to this issue. Best way to illustrate this example is to ask you to goto my form http://www.rocketmediastudios.com/contact/ and fill it out. Once you hit submit you will see the delayed code display, which eventually produces the correct result - thank you page.

This is happening on several of my client's sites as well so I can confirm this is not an isolated issue. Furthermore, this is a recent issue that we have only noticed for the past month. Please advise.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. denis

It seems to me you either have a specific template issue, or could have a PHP-related problem that makes those words appear. Upgrading PHP on your hosting server *could* be a source of problems that previously did not exist while the site was not changed at all.
    In which file(s) do you have words such as "embed" and "/if" ?

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Your site seems to display the template of that page when submitted.
    What CMS do you use?

Try to use the Standard Form Code (iframe). Is it working?

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. rocketmedia

We are using Expression Engine (www.expressionengine.com) as the CMS - a php based solutions. I will try the iframe version to see if this resolves it. Ironically, this issue occurs in all of my sites we are using this MachForm system on - just recently. Not yet finding the common connection among them all...

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Hmm.. did you installed any new plugin or upgraded EE just recently?

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic