This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Submit button?

1. dessmock

I have forgotten how to add submit button - I'm kind of new, but was able to add it on one of my forms, now I can't remember how I did it. Please advise...

Thanks!

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. redityo

Hi,

What do you mean with adding submit button ? you should get the submit button when you create a form

MachForm Support

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. dessmock

Hmmm, I created the form, embedded it to my blog, but there is no submit button on the bottom of the form. here is the link to the page

http://www.tandemimagesdesign.com/rendezvous/?page_id=211

how do i fix this?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. startagl

The link you provided is password protected so I cant really see what you are having a problem with...

The only thing I can think of is that you have not activated the form.

Posted 14 years ago #
  5. neilo

Hi dessmock - can't access the form from the url you provided - it is password protected.

The 'submit' button on your form should look like the 'continue' button on the link you provided. That is the default button - unless you have altered it.

Posted 14 years ago #
  6. neilo

Correction:

If you have 'Show Review Page Before Submitting' ticked on your 'edit form' page, it will show a 'continue' button.

If you don't have that ticked, it will show a 'submit' button.

While you're in the 'edit-form' page, you will not see a button.

Posted 14 years ago #
  7. dessmock

neilo, thanks, I will try tweaking it and see if this resolves the issue. I tried to remove the password protection, but I'm having a problem with this WP blog at the moment (recently upgraded). The password is hawaii1959 if you're interested. My daughter said that there was no continue button at the bottom, so I think I might have to re-do the form?

thanks everyone...

Posted 14 years ago #
  8. neilo

Hiya dessmock,

Not getting access with that password (says it's invalid) - maybe you could uncheck the box in your 'edit form' page and we could have a look.

Possibly the easiest solution would be to rebuild the form - if it's a fairly straight-forward one to make, although I can't imagine why there wouldn't be a submit button there.

Could you try adjusting the iFrame height in the bit of code you pasted into your webpage/wpblog to embed the form?. Maybe it's too short for your form, and cutting the bottom bit off?

In the embed code where it says:

<iframe height="1321" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0"
    scrolling="no" style="width:100%;border:none"

etc.

- try changing the height (change "1321" to say, "1450") and see if the button shows now?

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic