This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

[closed] Suggested Improvement for next update.

1. wajones

Presently if you edit a form and move a field to a new position, it's only changed visually in the form itself. The order of the columns in the manage_entry grid and in the email notice will still be in the original (physical order).

It would be nice to have this changed to position them according to the visual form layout.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Thank you. This is indeed not the expected behaviour. I've added this request into our todo list.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. nbngroup

Is there a way to do pagnation or multiple page forms. This would be another great feature.

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Multiple page forms would be a great feature. However, I don't have any plan to add this within the next few months yet. Thanks for the request.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  5. dgoodson

Hi Yuniar, do you have an ETA for the fix to make the order of the form fields appear in the same order of the email as they do visually on the form, if we moved form fields around?

Posted 16 years ago #
  6. yuniar

I'm sorry, at this moment I can't promise you any ETA. But I assure you that I'm working on it as fast I can. New version will be announced in this forum, so stay tuned.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.