This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Suggestion / Request

1. cferron

It would be great if we could do a search when viewing the entries.

Thanks

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Thank you for your suggestion. This would be a great feature indeed.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. sonic

Hi

I have also a suggestion. It would be great to have:

possibility to check the value of fields e.g. a number field is just valid if the number are less than 100.

or if you have two date fields one of them must be higher then the other one.

Regards Sonic

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. RapidAutoSpares

One suggestion - You really need to update the installation instruction to include more details...for example on the SMTP settings for emails etc. because they can be over looked.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. macat

I Love this form, one feature I would really like to see is a multiple page version, where your form could be on multiple pages is it is a long form like some applications are. This would be spectacular!!

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. Discwog

Please include some basic reporting functions on the data.

Also, I would like to have a dropdown that includes values from another form thus creating a relational database.

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. cdaters

It would be nice to include a drop field of choices for the destination you would like the forms contents to be delivered to in addition of sending it to a main email address, i.e.:

President
    General Manager
    Accounting
    Sales
    Production
    Unknown
    etc.

Then in the config options for that field, you can attach the actual email address that corresponds to the option, (i.e. President = headhoncho@example.com).

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic