This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Table within the "Description" field

1. Damien

Dear all,

I guess I wouldn't be here if I didn't love MachForm... but let me say that again:
    I love MachForm!

I notice that you can use html within the "Description" field, so I thought I could insert a Table ( a simple 1 row 2 cells) to have the text on the left cell and an image on the right cell.
    Everything looks great within the Form Manager but it's not the case on the website...

All the fields after "Description" get stuck within my 2nd cell, instead of staying underneath the "Description" block.
    My table code ends by:
    </td></tr></table>
    So that should end the table there...
    Any idea on how to keep "Description" as a single block with 2 cells and everything else stays, as it should, below?

Thanks,

Damien

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. Damien

Forget about it... it works now.
    My coding skills are ... well, limited... a / was missing there.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. Plastic
    Pro Member

Damien, I think one of the main features of MachForm is that you don't have to have a lot of "coding skills" to make some really great things happen in your forms. The MachForm team did a super job in minimizing the amount of user input required to make neat and professional looking forms available to us all. I've worked with a lot of program developers and most of them just hurry up to get something out there and then wait for the users to debug things by sending in a ton of complaints and questions. But the MachForm guys made a real effort to anticipate the user needs and fill those needs even before releasing the program. My 10-gallon Stetson goes off to them.

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic