This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

This form is currently inactive

1. corey

My webhost went and upgraded there servers and I lost my sql data base, I tried everything to fix it but ended up having to reupload all files except /data folder... I was trying to save my current forms that i have. but I get this error after install.

"This form is currently inactive." the form data is still in the data folder, is there a way to reactivate these forms?

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Enabling and Disabling the form(s) is done from the admin screen when you run the software.

The ability to enable/disable the forms by the web site owner is by design, but I'm not sure if this is what is causing your problem here - it may be another issue.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. yuniar

So you have lost all your previous mysql database? Is there any chance to get your database backup from your hosting?

If not, I'm afraid it won't be possible to restore your previous forms, since MachForm stores all your form data there. The 'data' folder only being used to store css file and file uploads.

MachForm Founder

Posted 16 years ago #
  4. Saghalie
    Pro Member

Which begs the question:

Is there going to be a Database backup option in the new release or do we just rely on phpMyAdmin?

")

Saghalie
    http://www.beautiful-beginnings.org

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic