This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Trouble sometimes saving the form when editing.

1. kimi

I'm working on rather a long form and have found that every once in awhile when I go to save, I get the message "Please wait... Synching..." But it never goes away and I end up losing the last things I entered because they weren't saved when I refresh the page to get back out of freeze mode. I'm working on a Mac Desktop, OS 10.9.5 and using Safari browser, 7.1. Should I be using Firefox or Chrome instead?

Thanks,

kt

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Are you on shared hosting? The server might be under unusual load.

You could try changing a PHP setting (if you have access to the PHP.ini file ( changing max_execution_time option - increase the time from whatev er it is (e.g. 30 seconds) to say, 300 seconds (or higher), to give the time for the script to execute properly.

**This depends on your host allowing you to change such options and also like that below**. If you can't do so yourself, your hosting company may be able to change the settings for your hosting account.

Also, check what your PHP error log says (there could be time out errors referenced there).

One other thing, in php.ini, turn error reporting on display_errors = Off - change this to say display_errors = ON.

Otherwise, suggest you contact Appnitro directly, they might be able to suggest other things that may be causing this:

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic