This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Troubles with mails

1. Juan

Good morning since yesterday the mails confirmations are not working propertly
    Any idea?
    Thank u in advance

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

By not working properly what exactly do you mean? Do you get error messages, or simply not getting the expected emails?

It could be your host - their mail server system or something out of order, that's not directly related to Machform (suggest you contact your host/ISP support)

Can you send and receive normal email (either from a mail client like Outlook or web mail like Google, Yahoo, Hotmail etc) to and from the email address that receives the Machform submissions?

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Juan

Hi
    thank you for your answer
    The problem is with confirmation emails. Mach form collect perfectly the data but dont send emails.
    The email adresses are working prefectly.
    I have 1and1 and was working perfectly since yesterday. I have contacted them and they say me that they dont have any problems with my sql database.
    Any suggestion are welcome i´m a beginer ... ;o)
    thx

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Juan

I have contact righr now again with 1and 1 and they have checked the sql database configuration and seems to be everything ok...

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

Hi Juan,,,can you contact us directly and let us know the login to your machform please? We'll check it.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic