This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Unable to Save

1. kreativekristi

I was unable to save my form edits in v. 3.4 this morning. I upgraded to 4.1 because I need Number as Quantity field. However, I am still unable to get my form to save. It just spins. I don't think it had to do with upgrade since it was already doing same thing before upgrade.

Number as Quantity isn't working either but I put that in separate forum topic. Need help quick. We are suppose to launch this tomorrow at church and I cannot get Machform to work at all right now. Been waiting two weeks for response via the Contact form which is unusual.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

Appnitro doesn't monitor this forum full time (and probably not on weekends). Contact them directly for quicker assistance - http://www.appnitro.com/contact. I would guess they won't get to your problem this weekend though, their support is normally Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm their time (GMT +7)

It may not be Machform that is the problem specifically. Could be your hosting service, given that even with the upgrade you still have the same issue.

Does this saving loop occur with other forms, or just the one?

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. kreativekristi

With others as well. I can go into a form as is and click save and it immediately refreshes. However, if I change anything it will not save.

I have contacted support via the above three times since Tuesday a week ago. Usually I hear right back. Since we were planning to launch the t-shirt orders tomorrow at church I would love to resolve this. I was hoping since it isn't monitored someone might have a fix. I searched the forums and found similar situations but in much earlier versions. If I could just get it to save I would be good because the number field is successfully working for me now.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. AMurray
    Pro Member

Seems little activity on the forum on the weekend just gone, and most forum members are users of the product, not programmers,so can't say if any user out there has the to suggest a quick solution. Certainly none around to address your urgent issue unfortunately.

If still a problem, as mentioned above, it may not be Machform at fault,entirely. It could well a setting e.g. PHP.ini or something similar, on your hosting account such as "time out" or "memory limit" or "execution time" settings. That is something to ask your host about.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic