This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Unhide / hide sections. Possible?

1. MvdL79

First; I am still very impressed with MachForm. It still amazes me how easy it can and should be to create professional looking forms.

I am currently redoing our company website, or at least the forms. So far, so good, however I have a question. Since we are a webhosting company, we use the forms for the clients so they can fill in the domainnames they want to register / transfer.

Anyways, as you might understand, some clients want several domain names to be registered or transfered. Normally this is not a problem, since you just create several sections with single lines & pulldowns. However it does not look very good for a client who only registers / transfers one domainname.

Is it possible to hide / unhide the extra sections? Like this

Form example:

Domainname #1
    Single line text

Extension #1
    Pulldown

[hide / unhide button #1]
    Domainname #2
    Single line text

Extension #2
    Pulldown

[hide / unhide button #2]
    Domainname #3
    Single line text

Extension #3
    Pulldown

etc...

I hope you understand what I mean. I already tried searching for this on the forum, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Please advice.

Regards.

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. MvdL79

Unfortunately I am still waiting for an answer. Please help me out, so I can continue with my forms...

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. yuniar

Sorry, I'm afraid MachForm doesn't have the ability to hide/unhide certain section.

It's definitely a good feature to have, however due to its complexity, it wasn't implemented. Sorry again.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. MvdL79

Okay no worries. I will do it the "ugly" way. :)
    Keep up the good work though.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. yuniar

I'm wondering, how would you do the "ugly" way? Mind to share? :)

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic