This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Update to 4.4 breaks customization

1. Robolovsky

Hi. Two things. Having updated from 4.3 to 4.4 I once again had to edit the view-functions.php file to remove the Suffix field in the Name box. Could we please have an option to do this easily in the interface. How often is Suffix needed anyway?

Secondly I also now have State/Province/Region back as a heading in the Address box. I am pretty sure I previously edited something to change this to County. Can you remind me how to do it? Again surely we should have an option for UK users who never use State or Province or Region, just County. I came across a 7 year old post on this forum where you state that people are requesting the addition of County and that you have it on your list for future updates. But that was 7 years ago!! Shouldn't it be done by now?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Robolovsky

OK I have now found the edit for State/Province/Region by changing the wording in the language.php file. My points about updates 'breaking' these customizations and the need to be able to set these from the GUI still stand though.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Robolovsky

Any chance of an answer on this please?

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Sorry, this has been requested for quite some time indeed but it keep getting pushed back by other feature requests.

MachForm Founder

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic