This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Upload file looks like it is working, but...

1. isak

Two problems:

1.) My form has the option to upload 5 files. If I choose to add just one file and submit the form, I get an error message that I need to add more files even though this is not a required field.

2.) When I select 5 files to upoad, per the form, the files have been uploaded successfully, however I do not se them anywhere.

I have edited the config file a couple different ways but never seem to be able to find the uploaded files:

define('UPLOAD_DIR', './data/images');

Help? Are there any detailed instructions for using this option? Is there another option I should be using for multiple file uploads? These files are images and I have set them up as:

define('UPLOAD_FILETYPE_ALLOW','jpg;gif;png;pdf');

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. isak

Yes, my server operates in safe-mode. I have tried the manual option for getting around this (adding a folder named "files" in my form_1 folder and setting the permissions to 777) and I edited this -- define('UPLOAD_DIR', './data/files'); -- but still no luck. The upload looks like it is working, but in viewing the entry, there is no link to the photo. A search of the server for the file comes back with no file found.

Posted 14 years ago #
  3. isak

Okay, I have part 2 working, but part 1 is still a problem. The form throws an error if I do not not select a file to upload for all file upload file options. This is not a required field on the form.
    Help?

Posted 14 years ago #
  4. yuniar

What was the error message?
    Can we try your form to check?

Please let me know the URL here or send to email:
    customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic