This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Uploads getting stuck?

1. mediazack

I have a form with a few text fields and a upload field. However it seems that the files being uploaded are kind of stuck in a temporary state and not being included in the form submission. In the FILES folder for this form the upoaded files are renamed as this..."element_5_e406f2e525f9c644e9b2013958e6f6cf-Newlogo.ai.tmp".

Any ideas?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Hi Zack,,,I've replied to your support ticket. Let's continue there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. zschnick

I have lost the email, with the ticket number, however an update: I found that the only way it worked was to embed the Javascript code into a HTML file. The PHP will not work, nor the link or popup

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. compusol

A good call there zschnick.

I had been struggling trying to work out why attachments were being uploaded to the server but then failing to be delivered in the email.

The Javascript code worked perfectly.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. yuniar

If you are using the "PHP embed code" and the file upload doesn't work properly, try to go to your Settings page, click "advanced options" and then change the value of the "File Upload Folder" to include the full folder path.

By default, it's only using relative path to your data folder "./data".
    You need to change it to use the full path, for example: /var/www/public_html/yoursite.com/machform/data

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic