This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Upon Selection Expansions

1. steeeeeeve

Hi guys

I emailed about this last week but haven't heard back from anyone.

We have the older version of Machform (2) but are thinking about upgrading for a number of reasons, but there's one feature we would really like but not sure if it is possible.

We want there to be further options made available when a certain selection is chosen using a radio of check button. For example, if you click 'Ice Cream', we'd like an area to appear for 'Flavours', or if they choose 'Pie', they get something that opens with options for pie types.

Could someone please let me know if this is possible at all, as it would help my company a lot and would make us want to upgrade all the more.

Thanks
    Steve.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. he4gaveme

This is, I think, referred to as conditional statements. It is not an option in the latest release. I too would welcome this feature.

I think it would also allow the selection in one field to trigger the form to be sent to a specific person. No?

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. steeeeeeve

Actually that would make it an even more welcome feature if it was able to go to a certain person based on that criteria. This would truly make Machform absolutely perfect.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Hi Steve,

Actually I've replied to your email about a week ago. Perhaps it was filtered into your Spam folder?
    Anyway, the feature you are referring to (conditional logic) is not available yet within the current version of MachForm (v3.3)

We're still working on this for the next update. Stay tuned! We'll send email once it ready.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. steeeeeeve

Hi Yuniar

You're absolutely right, my apologies, I had archived it by mistake.

Thank you, I'll talk to my manager about upgrading when we can. Looking forward to the update!

Steve.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. steeeeeeve

Hey Yuniar

Should've asked before but do you have any kind of ETA on when 3.4 is coming? Days, weeks, months?

Thanks again
    Steve.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. yuniar

Sorry, I really can't say any ETA on this. All I can say is that conditional field logic is actually already completed on our development version. However, we're still working on another major new features to be included within v3.4

I'm sure you guys will love this one :-)
    v3.4 will be free update for all v3 owners.

MachForm Founder

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. jhinkle

This is going to be awesome! I've been waiting for conditional fields ever since I purchased it a couple years ago :) Very excited about this update!

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic