This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

used simple html......lost form(s) and access...help!

1. debbie40

ok obviously i know just enough to be dangerous!
    when making changes to a description in the machform.....things like </br> work fine.....but I thought I would try and center the title and the description with </center> and my form disappeared from the page entirely and in the machform interface it will not open up at all....and I've noticed the forms following that form are all missing. This form was rather large and took a lot of time. Does anyone know if this is fixable? I've emailed Yuniar but thought I would try to find a quick answer before I inform my boss that the form is out of commission until Yuniar can get to me....
    Debbie

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. markritchie

Hi Debbie,

I'm not sure why your form disappeared from the admin interface of Machform but to center the title and description of your form you can open up that forms CSS and you'll see the following:

{
    .form_description
    border-bottom:1px dotted #CCCCCC;
    clear:both;
    display:inline-block;
    margin:0 0 1em;
    }

Add in a text-align:center; like this:

{
    .form_description
    border-bottom:1px dotted #CCCCCC;
    clear:both;
    display:inline-block;
    margin:0 0 1em;
    text-align: center;
    }

And that should center your forms title and description.

Perhaps posting a link to the page with the form would be helpful in diagnosing the problem as well.

Mark

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. debbie40

unfortunately I am locked out of the form on the admin so i cant access the css code.
    the form on the page is completely blank although i can view the source with a right click though not in css.

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. markritchie

Do you have a URL? And when you say you are locked out of admin access do you mean you cannot login with the admin username and pass?

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. debbie40

No i'm not locked out of the admin but once I login and can see all of my forms, the one that will not open is the one I messed with. YOu know when you're looking at all of your forms and they are numbered?....well the top line is the name of the form....all of those open. The one I messed with.....the top line is blank and the name of the form is on the next line...and it will not open the form when I click on it.
    the from is located at www.applyonlinesecure.com but shows up as completely blank right now.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. markritchie

Hi Debbie,

Just looked at your URL. It looks as though the form is loading fine now and you have your title and form description centered. Hope all is well.

Mark

Posted 15 years ago #
  7. debbie40

Thank You Yuniar!

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic