This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » News & Announcement

[v3.5 Preview] Price Calculation using Quantity field

1. yuniar

Coming next week!

http://www.appnitro.com/blog-price-calculation-using-quantity-field

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. amigamerlin

Yuniar, simple impressive !!!
    Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. peterbates

Yuniar,

Could you please post a better example of this feature, or more details.. It seems to be missing something? Like how do you get the Total to show up?

Thanks

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. yuniar

To display the total, simply go to your payment settings page and enable the "Show Total Amount" checkbox.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Regardt

In my payment settings I have no such field? I only have "enable merchant, select a merchant, address, language and test mode option"

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Regardt

Gotit! Select "Check/Cash" option under mechant dropdown.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. robsterUK

I have sat and looked at this for hours now - I just don't understand how to make it work.

Looking at your example (http://www.appnitro.com/blog-price-calculation-using-quantity-field) you show three balloon options ($1, $2, $3) - but how do I assign a price value to these options in order to make the qyt x price calculation work?? I must be missing something here.

If you could maybe explain a little more that would be good - thanks.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. yuniar

To assign the price for each option, go to your "Payment" menu, scroll at the bottom into section #3. Select "Variable Amount" and the choose your dropdown field. You'll be able to set the prices there.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. robsterUK

Ahh, I get it now. Thanks.

Rob

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. wendydonkin

What if you would like to sell red balloons and green balloons as well? Is there a way to set a quantity for multiple items?

Posted 10 years ago #
  11. yuniar

wendydonkin -- in that case, use Checkboxes field instead of multiple choice. Then add multiple quantity fields and link each of them to each checkbox item.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  12. neutrino

Hi, great feature. I have a question though.

I am selling a product internationally and have three prices for the different geographical regions. $, €, and £
    In my form I have a quantity field and a multiple choice field where the customer selects which currency they wish to be invoiced in.
    The setup works fine but I would like a way to replace the MachForm currency with the customers chosen currency.

Is this possible? You can see the form at:

http://www.richardastley.com/machform/view.php?id=10514

Is it possible to move the 'Total' up next to the quantity field?

Cheers
    Rich

Posted 10 years ago #
  13. yuniar

I'm afraid it won't be possible to dynamically change the currency. Also, the "Total" currently can only being placed at the top or bottom.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #
  14. wendydonkin

Yuniar,

I have my checkboxes set up and linked to the multiple quantity fields, but my problem is the quantity fields do not line up with the checkboxes and it is repetitive and messy. How can I get them to line up so that it makes sense to my customers?

Posted 10 years ago #
  15. barb080M

I have this issue as well, is there an answer as to how to line up the checkboxes and the quantity fields?

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic