This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Version 3 beta features (what's different)

1. ashworthconsulting

I'm extremely interested in MachForm v3 Beta and would love to beta test for you. I have an 11-year professional web background in PHP and MySQL working for creative and advertising agencies, and am dying to test out the new features to see how we might be able to make better use of MachForm for our own organization needs and those of our clients.

Also, curious if you guys have worked in functionality to let us whitelabel the system to a certain degree, allowing us to setup sub-logins (for our clients) to login separately and see only their own data. If this is not currently part of the road map, I highly suggest it be considered and would be happy to share time in helping to develop this functionality.

If you have a general feature listing of what to expect, especially as close as you are to completion, I'd love to see it. Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

I believe multiple users (both admins and general users) is a part of Ver 3.0 functionality.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. yuniar

ashworthconsulting -- I've added you into our beta tester list, make sure your email address attached with your forum account is still valid.

I'll post more details regarding the beta version later today!

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. badtrout

I would also like to beta test. I have several empty servers at my disposal. I am happy to help.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. ashworthconsulting

Yep, I'm all up to date with email address. Psyched to try it out! Love it when new stuff comes about :)

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic