This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Version 3.x license question - development instance.

1. Steve1951

Before making changes to the live instance of Machform I always perform testing in a development instance on my local computer. With version 2.x this was no problem but I am unsure how to handle this with version 3.x since the license count is incremented with each install.

My live instance URL is in the form of www.mydomain.com/machform/ and mydomain.com/machform/ (without the www). My development instance URL is in the form of dev.mydomain.com/machform/ (www is replaced with dev). The development URL is never accessible from the internet.

How do I handle this with version 3.x without exhausting my 10 site license for only 5 sites?

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

This is what the FAQ says about licences:

If I purchase MachForm, how many copies of the software can I install?

A single site license allows a single “live” installation and a localhost installation. You may also install on your development server and then transfer it into your live server later.

That may raise more questions......?

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. yuniar

We're pretty flexible on this. Basically a single license allows a single "live" and a development installation. If you need to install it on several development instance, please contact us directly. We'll help you there.

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic