This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

want to force payment or not accept/not count reg due to limited # of reg spots!

1. sharonmuza

Hi -

I run classes with limited registration spots. (let's say 10 each class) Right now, students can register for a class, complete the form and not complete the payment. (I only accept payment via paypal/cc, no check or cash) Their form info is submitted to machforms, they hold a spot and they have not paid. I do not want to have to go back and contact students to remind them/invoice them. I don't want to have to delete the form. I would like the form not be accepted unless paid and therefore also not count as one of the ten unless paid.

Right now my choices are

Have them pay first and then have them redirected to new reg form url to complete info. Drawback - i have some of their info in one set of entries and some of their info in another set.

Have them fill out reg form, and then invoice them or email them to remind them to pay, if they want to hold the spot. Drawback - too much time and tracking on my end, absolutely do not want to do this.

Is there any way to have the whole form not accepted if payment is not completed? And how do I prevent the unpaid forms from being applied to the total spaces, when really i am not holding a space for unpaid registrations.

And finally - do the unpaid registrations get the confirmation email too? even though they are unpaid? The "delay notifications until paid" means I don't get notification rather than the student not getting their confirmation email? I am confused as to who does not get notified? I don't want them to get anything unless paid in full, because i do not consider them registered unless payment has been made.

Am i missing something?

thanks in advance for help from admin or other users

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. sharonmuza

bump

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. AMurray
    Pro Member

If you need an urgent answer please email Appnitro directly - they don't monitor this forum all the time. That's better than "bumping" your message to the top of the list.

customer.service@appnitro.com or http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. sharonmuza

thanks, i have already.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic