This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

1. gurneyhalleck

I cannot seem to find a solution to this error. Please help!! Form appears fine under the error. This is my first form and I have removed the 'powered by' link. When I test subminting the form, I get the same error except for the last line - embed.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/<myhomefolder>/public_html/<mywebsitefolder>/formbuild/includes/view-functions.php:1) in /home/<myhomefolder>/public_html/<mywebsitefolder>/formbuild/embed.php on line 91

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. gurneyhalleck

I would also appreciate the proper way to remove the 'Powered by Machform' from everywhere (form, email etc). Thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Radices

I have had this error several times ..something gets corrupted when editing the file. Restore it back to the original and try again. What are you using to edit the file? I find Dreamweaver more reliable than notepad.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. redityo

Yes, it might be you've put some code in wrong line when you edit the file. You need to edit "view-functions.php" and "post-function.php" and remove powered by machform link from there. Simply search for "Powered By Machform" text and remove all of them.

However, if you need our help to remove "powered by machform" link, you can send those files to :

customer.service[at]appnitro.com

we will help you.

MachForm Support

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. gurneyhalleck

Restored view-functions and embed.php but issue persists :(

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. yuniar

That's odd. Can you send us your files and let us know the URL to your form please?
    We'll check it.

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. gurneyhalleck

I can provide FTP access if you prefer. How should I send this info to you? BTW, I REALLY want to keep the existing form - spent a while on it! :)

Posted 13 years ago #
  8. gurneyhalleck

Anxious to get this fixed. Haven't been able to enjoy the product yet! Thanks

Posted 13 years ago #
  9. yuniar

Yes, FTP access even better.
    You can send to info to our email: customer.service [at] appnitro.com

MachForm Founder

Posted 13 years ago #
  10. teamwebb2008

I am getting this same error. I haven't had to make changes in my forms in over a year and now they all have errors in the header.

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. teamwebb2008

The only change I made was to get a new password for my config.php. It was time for a new password change. Now I can't log into admin.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic