This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Where are Uploads Saved

1. ijordo

Hello Machforums!

I am trying to find out where uploads are saved. I understand I download them from the MachForm interface, but I am trying to see where they are actually stored on the database? or my website? I am trying to see which storage area will be the one being filled with uploads.

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. yuniar

By default all files will be uploaded into your "machform/data/form_x/files" folder (x is the number of your form)

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. tsoheili

I am having issues with the files actually being uploaded and there are no errors, so I ahve not lost resumes and essays from a number of applicants and must now contact each one individually to get them to email the documents to me since the form failed.

http://jindal.utdallas.edu/academic-programs/mba-programs/full-time-mba-program/full-time-mba-application/phase-ii/

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. tsoheili

that directory was never even made on the server side so there is no machform/data/form_60/files/

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. yuniar

To fix the current isue, you will need to manually create that folder, so that the files could be saved there.
    Normally, the folder is being created automatically when you create the form. However, on some cases it might be failed due to some reasons:

- PHP on your server is having Safe Mode turned on. In this case, you'll need to turn off Safe Mode to prevent the problem again.

- The "data" folder is not having writable permission. Make sure to set the permission to writable (CHMOD 777)

MachForm Founder

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic