This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 3

Why are these CSS files being used V3.4.

1. Steve1951

When I view the source code for a particular page I see the following CSS files referenced

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./data/form_3450/css/view.css" media="all" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="view.mobile.css" media="all" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./data/themes/theme_29.css" media="all" />

Why is theme_29.css included? Although I can view and edit the files directly, I can't see how they can be edited within the Machform environment or even where they are included on the Machform screen. This form was upgraded from version 2.x. Theme theme_29.css is not listed in the edit themes section.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. yuniar

There is a slight change we introduced within v3. As of v3, we suggest you not to modify the "view.css" file directly.
    Instead, create a new theme and then override any style you don't want to use within the view.css file there.

This approach will load two CSS files:
    1) view.css
    2) theme_xxx.css

When you upgrade from v2, we load all your previous view.css content and put them into theme_xxx.css file.
    You can edit this theme_xxx.css file through the theme editor.

To find out which theme being used by your form, simply click the "Theme" link within the form manager.

MachForm Founder

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic