[v4.0 Preview] Authorize.net Payment Integration
This is one of the most requested feature. You can now accept credit card payments on your form using Authorize.net
Your customers will enter their credit card information directly on the form on your site. This allows you to create streamlined payment forms, without having to redirect people off your website.
Setup is very easy, simply enter your Authorize.net keys, set the prices and you are all set.
The complete detail for each payment is automatically being saved into your MachForm. You’ll be able to search/sort through those payments using the powerful filtering option of MachForm Entries Manager.
When collecting the credit card data from your customers, MachForm does not store any credit card numbers into your server. Instead, the data is being sent using secure connection directly into Authorize.net server, which is safe and handled in PCI-DSS compliant manner.
Below is the list of the main payment features supported within the Authorize.net integration:
- Charge One-Time Payment (AIM)
- Charge Recurring Payment, with Trial Period support (ARB)
- Discount Code Suport
- Track Payment Status from Entry Manager
- Create Customers and store Credit Card data into Your Authorize.net account (CIM)
- Send Notification Emails only on Completed Payment
- Collect Billing Address and Shipping Address
- Assign fixed-amount or variable-amount price
This feature is available since MachForm v4.0