This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 2

Auto expanding iframe - DETAILS INSIDE

1. darkhelmet

Old post I know, but just came across it because I am having the 'height' problem with an unusual setup; I am using Interspire Shopping Cart that uses a <wrapper> tag that PHP generated pages are placed within. The MachForm iframe creates a huge gap (almost 30px) at the bottom of the page, just above the footer. This works great when nothing is completed on the form, which will probably never happen, since it allows all the error messages to be displayed and still see the submit button.

I know it is impossible to develop for every type of Web site, but it would be great if some type of 'auto' height adjustment was built into MachForm.

In the interim, does anyone have suggestion how to implement this adjustable height fix into my setup?

Posted 15 years ago #
  2. yuniar

Thanks for the suggestion.

Have you tried the auto expanding javascript posted on the first page?
    The script posted by max works great

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  3. darkhelmet

I just posted another topic for this same problem - I apologize because I forgot this one already existed.

I cannot figure this out because I am not well versed in PHP. As I mentioned before, Interspire Shopping Cart pages are created from the admin back-end using a WYSIWYG editor, like a content management system. So I paste the MachForm IFRAME code into the WYSIWYG editor and then I have a nice contact page. So as I mentioned I have no idea how to get the code Max posted into header or body tags because they really do not exist, at least for my contact page.

Any other suggestions?

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. yuniar

Try to paste the code into your WYSIWYG editor, no need to search for the head tags.
    Make sure to paste the code as HTML/javascript code though, not as plain text.

MachForm Founder

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. dguppy

Is anybody else getting a problem with the autocomplete function, where the list of autocomplete entries is displayed in the wrong position when using this expanding iframe and if so does anybody have a solution.
    I have also tried to find a away of forcing the autocomplete to be turned off for the form, but with out success yet.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. lapiz

I am having this problem with the expanding iframe in firefox. The custom submit button that i have appears cut at the bottom, and it is only in Firefox that it does this. Any suggestions?

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic