This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Change address field

1. meanman

Hi is there anyway to remove the USA options from the address field and to change the titles under the address fields, State/Province/Region and Postal/Zip, thank you for your help.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. meanman

Anyone?

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. williamansley

@meanman: I'm not sure what you mean by "the USA options". You can't remove any sub-fields from the address field, except for the second "street address" line. You can't directly change the titles under the address fields, but if what you want to do is change them to another language, this can be done by changing the form properties. Click on the "Form Properties" tab and them on the "show more options" link. In the new section of the interface that shows up, choose the language you want form the "Language" drop-down menu. Please be aware that you will only see the "address titles" in the language you choose when you preview the form (click on the "View" tab); when you are editing the form, all of the titles will be shown in English

If you want more help or you don't see the language you need in the "Language" menu, then you best bet may be to contact Appnitro directly:

http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. PeteSkewes

@meanman, I know what you mean - the formatting doesn't necessarily suit us in Australia.

I don't know if it is possible, but I wonder if you can edit the code in one of the php files? I'm sure some of the mach form experts will have an answer!

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic