This forum is no longer open and is for reading/searching only.

Please use our new MachForm Community Forum instead.

MachForm Community Forums » MachForm 4

Emails only sent to me, but not to the people submitting the form...

1. jpello

Hello,

This has been working fine until recently – nothing has been changed on the server.

This is affecting all of our forms:

1. If I have an email in the “Send notification emails to my inbox” those message come through with no issues,
    2. “Send confirmation Email to user” does not work – they never receive their message.

That said I am getting my alert that the form has been submitted, but the customer/employee is not getting the confirmation message

Any thoughts on this?

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. AMurray
    Pro Member

In the Send Confimration Email to User, do you see "User Email Address" (in bold type) then under that should be a drop down box, it should have a field name matching the "email" field in your form.

- Do you have an actual email field in the form?
    - Is the user actually filling in that field - make it a required field if they are missing it.
    - did you select the "email" field as the one to send the message to under the "Send Confirmation Email to User"?

If you are receiving the email notifications then it's not an issue with your server sending email since that plainly is working.

For faster response suggest you email Appnitro directly (note their work-hours on the following contact page Mon to Fri, 9 to 5 their local time - GMT +8:00).
    http://www.appnitro.com/contact

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic