MachForm 10 Released. Google Sheets Integration!
Howdy folks! 🙂
I’m happy to let you know that Google Sheets integration is finally coming into MachForm!
With Google Sheets integration, you can now easily save your form entries data to your Google Sheets spreadsheet automatically. We’re implementing a native / direct integration with Google Sheets without using any third-party service and this means your data will go directly from your MachForm to Google securely and without any additional third-party fees!
For more details, please check Google Sheets Integration in MachForm.
This new feature is part of the new version of MachForm (Version 10) which we’ve just released today and it is now available for downloads on Billing Area.
This update added several new features, improvements, and bugfixes. We recommend you to upgrade due to improved functionalities within this release.
- Feature: Google Sheets integration
- Improvement: Automatically populate all fields into the webhook settings
- Improvement: Added approval status in export entries
- Bugfix: PHP 7.2 compatibility issue. Warning message when editing a form that contain matrix field
- Bugfix: Session expired message being displayed instead of success message on IE when the form is embedded and have review enabled
- Bugfix: Swiftmailer support for TLS 1.2
- Bugfix: Deleted forms settings or entries shouldn’t be accessible any longer from admin panel
- Bugfix: Calendar picker not displayed for European date when input focused using keyboard
- Bugfix: Exporting filtered entries that contain approval status doesn’t produce the correct results
- Bugfix: Time options (show seconds/24 hours format) aren’t displayed properly on edit form mode
- Bugfix: Zero values in date range setting is not being validated correctly
- Bugfix: Deleted user profile shouldn’t be accessible from admin panel any longer
- Bugfix: Restricted page doesn’t pull the correct theme
PHP Version Requirement
As of v10, MachForm requires the minimum version of PHP on your server to be at least PHP 5.5. If you’re still using older version (PHP 5.3), you need to upgrade your PHP version first.
How to Update
This update is FREE for all users having an active support contract.
As mentioned above, you can download it on Billing Area.
Follow this upgrade instruction:
Upgrading MachForm Self-Hosted
MachForm Cloud Users
If you’re subscribed to any of our MachForm Cloud plans, there is no further action required on your side. We’ve automatically updated MachForm version on all our cloud users with the latest version. You can use the new features right now!