MachForm 6.1 Released
We’re releasing v6.1 today, which is a maintenance release that contain several bugfixes and some minor improvements.
- Improvement: Removing choice from Multiple Choice, Checkboxes and Dropdown won’t remove the associated data any longer. You now have the option to hide or permanently delete the choice.
- Improvement: Updated front-end forms jQuery library to v3.2.1
- Bugfix: Pagination header getting cutoff when the form title is set to hidden
- Bugfix: Importing form from previous version of MachForm (< v6) doesn't work
- Bugfix: Unable to export filtered entries having quote within the keyword filter
- Bugfix: Download links (image file) showing with double slash when machform installed on root domain
- Bugfix: PayPal payments with tax configured from PayPal account directly won’t marked as ‘paid’
- Bugfix: Turning off the choice ‘other’ option doesn’t remove the preview on the form builder page
- Bugfix: Minor preview issues on the form builder page
- Bugfix: Delay notifications until paid option doesn’t work for webhook logic
- Bugfix: Page logics having rules more than 10 is not being evaluated using correct order
How to Update
This update is FREE for all users having an active support contract.
As mentioned above, you can download it on Billing Area.
Follow this upgrade instruction:
Upgrading MachForm Self-Hosted
MachForm Cloud Users
If you’re subscribed to any of our MachForm Cloud plans, there is no further action required on your side. We’ve automatically updated MachForm version on all our cloud users with the latest version. You can use the new features right now!