MachForm 6 Released
Howdy folks! 🙂
I’m happy to let you know that MachForm version 6 is now available for downloads on Billing Area. (Yes, it’s version 6, check our previous post to see our explanation regarding version numbering changes).
This update added several new features, improvements, and bugfixes. We recommend you to upgrade due to improved functionalities within this release.
Here’s what’s new in MachForm 6
Collect data securely and save it using strong data encryption functionality. Read more.
EMail Confirmation Field
Prompt users to enter the correct email address twice. Reduce typo.
Improved Date Field
Individually block any days of weeks, not just weekends! and updated look as well 🙂
NEW, FASTER EMBED CODE
- Feature: Encrypted Fields
- Feature: Email Confirmation Field
- Feature: Improved Date Field (Disable Days of Week)
- Feature: Faster Embed Code (no jQuery library required)
- Feature: Sales Tax on Check/Cash Payment
- Feature: New merge tags for Approval Workflow (display Approval Note on emails)
- Improvement: Added entry number to the generated PDF
- Improvement: Added ‘approval status’ field into report widget datasource filter and entries manager
- Improvement: Updated DOMPDF library to 0.8.0 for improved result and compatibility with PHP 7.1
- Improvement: Updating a form won’t reset the dashboard filter
- Improvement: Calendar automatically popup on focus and cleaner styling
- Improvement: Support for Turkish language
- Improvement: Added license upgrade purchasing option directly on settings page
- Bugfix: Upgrade script generate errors on MySQL 5.7 due to sql_mode
- Bugfix: Signed date on approval should use the same timezone as the webserver, not the mysql server database
- Bugfix: Error “table ap_form_xxx_review doesn’t exist” on a form that previously had page logic enabled and then all pages being removed
- Bugfix: Embedded forms within the same domain refreshed twice on Chrome during initial load
- Bugfix: Using skip-page logic to go to the PayPal payment page from the first page generates ‘ID required’ error message
- Bugfix: Clicking the “cancel and return” link on PayPal payment page lead to non-existent page
- Bugfix: When approvers has logic rules, the approval progress is not being displayed correctly
- Bugfix: Deleting all conditions on an approver caused issue with the approval process
- Bugfix: Download links showing with double slash when machform installed on root domain
How to Update
This update is FREE for all users having an active support contract.
As mentioned above, you can download it on Billing Area.
Follow this upgrade instruction:
Upgrading MachForm Self-Hosted
MachForm Cloud Users
If you’re subscribed to any of our MachForm Cloud plans, there is no further action required on your side. We’ve automatically updated MachForm version on all our cloud users with the latest version. You can use the new features right now!